antillia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Releases out the whoo whoo !

Go down

Releases out the whoo whoo ! Empty Releases out the whoo whoo !

Post by Phoeniix Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Its Been a long day guys as you know if you've read my post on the CD. I felt bad about not really being able to bring you guy s any new features that worked but im going to keep trying. I know all ive been releasing are Shop and Rare creatures but today im focusing on the Halloween creatures and breeding creatures with a adopt creature as well Smile)

So without further adu!!

A New Spepcies!!

Releases out the whoo whoo ! Latest?cb=20100126090932- Direwolf
-Found mostly in forests, direwolves are rarely seen. They live in secrecy far from humans, and eggs are extremely difficult to locate and take. Direwolves are vicious if not raised around humans and are one of the strongest companions a human can have. Trained properly from birth, however, a direwolf is a loyal and fierce companion.
- Found on adopts page.

Breeding Creatures

Releases out the whoo whoo ! Latest?cb=20160111215905- Nova Arkai

Corona Arkai x Glacial Arkai

Releases out the whoo whoo ! Latest?cb=20100126102223- Albino Direwolf

Direwolf x Direwolf (Slight Chance)

Halloween Release!!

Releases out the whoo whoo ! Latest?cb=20191026162254- This egg is slightly fuzzy, with stripes of orange and black.
Releases out the whoo whoo ! Latest?cb=20161026224043- You can hear nothing if you press your ear to this pale egg, but when you are near, it seems like there is a low moaning coming from far away.
Come back on Halloween 10-31-20 to find out the name and descriptions. (limit: 2 per user: CEREVID CANNOT BREED)
Phoeniix
Phoeniix
P The Ruler <3
P The Ruler

https://antillia.forumotion.com

Bianca likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum