antillia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Day

3 posters

Go down

Long Day Empty Long Day

Post by Phoeniix Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:39 pm

I had a LOOOOOOONG! day trying to get new features for you guys and to NO avail. I was unsucessful todsy but i wont give up.

I have however started a quest page, im totally just not sure how to implement it. I dealing with Mysidia's script isnt the easiest thing. Sad there is a lot of limitations to it. and one little character or letter break can break the whole site
Phoeniix
Phoeniix
P The Ruler <3
P The Ruler

https://antillia.forumotion.com

Haiylo and Bianca like this post

Back to top Go down

Long Day Empty Re: Long Day

Post by Haiylo Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:40 pm

dont worry about it bud your doing a GREAT job all by yourself man. itll get easier, dont worry!

EDIT: WHATTTT!!!!!! I just seen i won 2 of the prizes! OMG!!! wtf man i never win nothing !! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers thanks P!

Haiylo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:45 pm

Haiylo wrote:dont worry about it bud your doing a GREAT job all by yourself man. itll get easier, dont worry!

EDIT: WHATTTT!!!!!! I just seen i won 2 of the prizes! OMG!!! wtf man i never win nothing !! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers thanks P!
i didnt even get to enter Sad((( im suoer sad cause i had school and work and couldnt be on! bad enough i had to wear that mask all day lol do i get a sorry loser prize No

Bianca

Back to top Go down

Post by Haiylo Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:02 am

Bianca wrote:
Haiylo wrote:dont worry about it bud your doing a GREAT job all by yourself man. itll get easier, dont worry!

i didnt even get to enter Sad((( im suoer sad cause i had school and work and couldnt be on! bad enough i had to wear that mask all day lol do i get a sorry loser prize No
LMFAOO...wow b, that you didnt get to enter. it happened kind of fast, like within a day all the slots were gone.

Haiylo

Bianca likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:11 am

Haiylo wrote:
Bianca wrote:

LMFAOO...wow b, that you didnt get to enter. it happened kind of fast, like within a day all the slots were gone.
bummmmede..is there another one coming soon?

Bianca

Phoeniix likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoeniix Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:51 am

Bianca wrote:
Haiylo wrote:
Bianca wrote:

bummmmede..is there another one coming soon?
Sleep
Phoeniix
Phoeniix
P The Ruler <3
P The Ruler

https://antillia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: