antillia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Here to see Optimus get BANNED :(

3 posters

Go down

Click Here to see Optimus get BANNED :( Empty Click Here to see Optimus get BANNED :(

Post by Optimus Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:51 am

FUCK YIU PHOENIIX YOU A PUSSY FAGGOT. I BET YOU TRYNA LICK THAT INDIAN BITCH PUSSY! FUCK THIS WACK ASS GAME ANYWAY! YOURE A BITCH AND HES A BITCH YALL CAN ALLLLLLLL SUCK MY DICK PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMA HACK THIS BITYCH ASS LOW- SECURITY ASS GAME ANYWAY WITH THESE UGLY ASS CREATURES. DRAGON CAVE IS WAYYY BETTER ANY FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!! EAT A DICK! PHENIX FAGGOT!!!!!

Optimus

Phoeniix likes this post

Back to top Go down

Click Here to see Optimus get BANNED :( Empty Re: Click Here to see Optimus get BANNED :(

Post by Phoeniix Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:53 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

All those caps. you feel better?

Edit: Wait don't answer that..i forgot ...you can't, i BANNED you cheers cheers cheers ........dumbass Mad
Phoeniix
Phoeniix
P The Ruler <3
P The Ruler

https://antillia.forumotion.com

Phoeniix, Bianca and Sasuke like this post

Back to top Go down

Click Here to see Optimus get BANNED :( Empty Re: Click Here to see Optimus get BANNED :(

Post by Sasuke Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:57 am

Phoeniix wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

All those caps. you feel better?

Edit: Wait don't answer that..i forgot ...you can't, i BANNED you cheers cheers cheers ........dumbass Mad

**OWNED lol! lol!

Sasuke

Phoeniix and Bianca like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum