antillia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20G Pale Arkai

4 posters

Go down

20G Pale Arkai Empty 20G Pale Arkai

Post by Bianca Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:18 pm

Not complaining here but 20g's is WAYY to much for a creature. Im saying that because i feel like the game IS new and fresh, and being that there is a limit on how long they are here for. saving up to 20g a week just by clicking, when theres only like 20 creatures on the site anyway, just wondering if i can get an explanation on how that works.

Bianca

Phoeniix likes this post

Back to top Go down

20G Pale Arkai Empty Re: 20G Pale Arkai

Post by Optimus Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:26 pm

Bianca wrote:Not complaining here but 20g's is WAYY to much for a creature. Im saying that because i feel like the game IS new and fresh, and being that there is a limit on how long they are here for. saving up to 20g a week just by clicking, when theres only like 20 creatures on the site anyway, just wondering if i can get an explanation on how that works.
just click the creatures and shut up. no one asked for an opinion. 20g for a creature isnt nothing. In FACT, i just started and ALREADY have an arkai.

Optimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saja Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Optimus wrote:
Bianca wrote:Not complaining here but 20g's is WAYY to much for a creature. Im saying that because i feel like the game IS new and fresh, and being that there is a limit on how long they are here for. saving up to 20g a week just by clicking, when theres only like 20 creatures on the site anyway, just wondering if i can get an explanation on how that works.
just click the creatures and shut up. no one asked for an opinion. 20g for a creature isnt nothing. In FACT, i just started and ALREADY have an arkai.
WOAH WOAH!! there is NO need to do that to anyone. If you didnt agree why comment in the first place. I do agree that 20,000 is alot of money but if you think about it sometimes i gett 300+ gold just for clicking a creature.
Saja
Saja

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:17 pm

Saja wrote:
Optimus wrote:
WOAH WOAH!! there is NO need to do that to anyone. If you didnt agree why comment in the first place. I do agree that 20,000 is alot of money but if you think about it sometimes i gett 300+ gold just for clicking a creature.
Umm. i wasnt even talking to you. seems like a little mind your business spray is needed. Cool Cool

Optimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saja Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:26 pm

Optimus wrote:
Saja wrote:
Optimus wrote:
Umm. i wasnt even talking to you. seems like a little mind your business spray is needed. Cool Cool
Not wasting my time on you. i am a very positive person and am not going to let you talk to me or her like that,m thats the problem with you guys now. dont know how to treat women. #PROTECTWOMEN!
Saja
Saja

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoeniix Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:29 pm

Optimus wrote:

ABOSLOUTLEY NOT. we do not do that here. I wont tolerate that at all, consider yourself VERBALLY warned.
Phoeniix
Phoeniix
P The Ruler <3
P The Ruler

https://antillia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:15 am

Phoeniix wrote:
Optimus wrote:

ABOSLOUTLEY NOT. we do not do that here. I wont tolerate that at all, consider yourself VERBALLY warned.
I didnt do anything tbh, and i didnt mean to offend her but in truth i WASNT talking to her. now if bianca said something i understand. thats why alot of thing s happen in this world people like her that dont mind their business. i dont think its fair to take sides when you yourself dont even know what happened. Biacna was coming at you and i told her to quit complaining and click the creatures.

Optimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saja Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:31 am

Optimus wrote:
Phoeniix wrote:
Optimus wrote:

I didnt do anything tbh, and i didnt mean to offend her but in truth i WASNT talking to her. now if bianca said something i understand. thats why alot of thing s happen in this world people like her that dont mind their business. i dont think its fair to take sides when you yourself dont even know what happened. Biacna was coming at you and i told her to quit complaining and click the creatures.
People like "ME"? what do you mean by that exactly?
Saja
Saja

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoeniix Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:37 am

Before this gets out of hand im locking the topic.
Phoeniix
Phoeniix
P The Ruler <3
P The Ruler

https://antillia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down